The conference room is charged on an hourly basis and offers complementary tea, coffee, and still water. Weekends and evenings can be made available for an additional fee to cover employee overtime expenses.
0-4 hrs – $50/per hr
4+ hrs – $40/per hr
$25 /per hr (flat rate)
Cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Checks
* All room rentals must be finalized and paid in full one week before the scheduled reservation date.
Application Agreement for Booking The Conference Room
Conditions and Rules
The following rules govern use of the CLBH conference room. Renting organizations agree to abide by these rules as a condition of use. Violations may result in revocation of conference room privileges.
- The renting organization is responsible for returning the room to the same condition it was in prior to the renting organization’s event. This includes returning tables and chairs to prevent order and proper disposal of trash.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are permissible. Renting organizations must sign for delivery of their catering orders and are responsible for all set up and clean up.
- Use of phones, desks or other items in the offices of the CLBH staff and its sub-tenants is prohibited.
- CLBH reserves the right to assess a fee if the conference
Reserving the Conference Room
If your request can be accommodated, the space will be tentatively booked pending full payment of the room rental fee and other applicable charges. No reservation shall be considered definite until full payment has been made and the renting organization has received written confirmation of the reservation from CLBH staff.
CLBH accepts Cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and checks as payment. All room rentals must be finalized and paid in full one week before the scheduled reservation date.
Confirmation & Cancellation
Once the completed application and security deposit, if any, are received, CLBH staff will confirm the reservation in writing via email. Requests to cancel reserved meeting space must be received in writing with adequate notice. Adequate notice constitutes five (5) business days before reservation date. When there is adequate notice, the renting organization will be refunded their reservation payment minus a $15 administrative fee. If there is a security deposit, the fee will be taken from the deposit with the balance sent to the renting organization within 30 days. When there is NOT adequate notice, the renting organization will be charged the full room fee. CLBH reserves the right to decline patrons and to amend its policies and rates at any time.
Please fill-out the form below to reserve the conference room.